So many of you have probably heard by now, that about two weeks ago I was in a car accident on my way home from work. Luckily, I was by myself (had not picked up Addison yet) and everyone involved in the accident was completely fine. A guy wasn't paying attention and ended up rear ending me, which then pushed me into the car that was stopped in front of me. So essentially I was the middle of the sandwich and my little Honda Accord got pretty beat up on both ends. We finally heard from insurance last week that it was a total loss, which meant we had to go car shopping (oh darn!) We had planned on getting a minivan this summer anyway, since we will have two in carseats and just need more space, so we figured now is as good as anytime to start the minivan hunt. And boy was it a hunt! We spent the entire day on Saturday going from dealership to dealership, test drove about 5 different minivans and decided that we for sure wanted the Honda Odyssey. Unfortunately, our Honda dealership here in Roanoke was less than customer friendly and we were seriously disappointed with their service and financing options. So after doing some research online, I found another Odyssey up in Blacksburg (about 30 minutes from us) at Hokie Honda. I mean, come on, it's HOKIE Honda... I should have known that they would give us the hook up. They were so wonderful to work with and managed to get us in a brand new minivan with a few extra perks on it for a great price! As many of you may know, this has seriously been my dream for like 10 years now, so I was so excited yesterday (and still today for that matter) that I could barely contain myself! So without further adeiu, here are some pictures of my sweet, new ride.




I had to put some Hokie Pride on it right away!
No comments:
Post a Comment