Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Look at Baby #2

So it's been a low key couple of weeks for the Weavers, (hence the reason I haven't had any posts lately) but I thought I'd give you all a peek at Baby #2. Yes, she will be called #2 until the day she arrives... sorry family, you're not getting the name! I know a lot of you are trying to beat her name out of us, but we figured something has to be a surprise for her grand entrance into the world. But, what we think WON'T be a surprise that day, is if she looks just like her big sister. I compared the sonogram pictures of both the girls at about 21 weeks and their profiles look SOOO much alike. We could have an Addison twin coming in June : P

Addison's sono at 21 weeks

#2's sono at 21 weeks... looks like she's definitely a Weaver : )

1 comment:

  1. Is it strange to say she's already gorgeous? She has s beautiful profile already! ...can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete