Thanks to the holiday this week, we have a long four day weekend ahead of us and I FINALLY have some time to actually give you all a life update from the Weaver clan. Here's the latest from our crew...
Avery is now a little over five months old and has blossomed into pretty much the most smiley and content baby I've ever met. She's extremely lovey, loves being entertained by her big sister, and has definitely found her niche in the family. She has mastered the art of rolling like a roley poley and is now trying to figure out how to start crawling. She definitely has the thought in her head, she just can't figure out how to make her arms and legs do the work yet. She also seems to be working on some teeth... she hasn't cut any quite yet, but she is certainly chewing on her fingers and drooling enough. Maybe Santa will bring her some teeth for Christmas?? :)
Addison continues to be the princess of the family and full of energy and entertainment. She will be three in January (holy cow, how did she get that old!?) and has moved up to the primary classroom (3-5 year olds) at her Montessori school this year. This has been a wonderful move for her as she has excelled tremendously being with slightly older kids. She currently is working on her numbers and various letter sounds. She also has become quite the singer. She loves to sing just about anything and especially enjoys her music class at school. I'm pretty sure she might be the next Taylor Swift : P
Scott has finally been recovered and is no longer on the MIA list. Football season ended last week for us, which means life in the Weaver house will calm down just a little bit the next few months. Scott was very pleased with how his boys did this year. They finished the regular season 6 - 4 and made it to the second week of playoffs. He gives his boys the month of December off and then starting January 1st it's back to the weight room for lifting and conditioning three times a week. There's no rest for the weary, I suppose!!
As for me, I don't have anything new or exciting to report. Just doing the same old, same old... teaching, mommyhood, etc. I do have a little excursion planned for myself in December as I will be helping to chaperone a school field trip to Philadelphia for three days. I'm definitely looking forward to my first visit to Philly, as well as just having some fun free time. However, this means that the girls will be in the hands of their Dadda for three days. Now I know that he can keep them alive and have fun with them, however I'm more concerned with how wrecked my house will be after three days and whether or not Addison will get her hair brushed in that time. Be on the lookout for that blog post in Decemeber! : P
Well, that's all from us for now. Happy Holidays and remember... only 30 more shopping days until Christmas! : )
Avery has learned from Daddy that you NEVER fumble the football!
Addison all dressed up for church
Avery's baby mohawk... she loved it!


No comments:
Post a Comment