Monday, June 6, 2011

The Waiting Game...

We are still waiting... and waiting... and waiting. Technically I'm due June 17th (11 more days) however we're hoping things might happen sooner rather than later. Last week I was already 3cm dilated and my doctor felt that I definitely would have this baby a little early. So now that I have my hopes up and I've gotten all excited, I'm sure that I will probably go a week past my due date! In the meantime, we are trying to find ways to occupy our time. We have 3 more days of school left until summer vacation starts, however Addison and I have been trying to keep ourselves entertained. We've had extremely hot weather, so there has been a lot of water fun at the Weaver house. She loves playing in her sprinkler and water table (see pictures below) and is just waiting for her first trip of the summer to the local water park. Other than that, we have been playing play-doh, making trips to the mall, and taking naps with mommy : ) Enjoy the pictures and stay posted for the new baby updates... fingers crossed she makes an appearance any day now!

Addison has been demanding that Daddy take her fishing... so this week we finally got her a Dora life vest and a Dora fishing rod. She decided she wanted to model the life vest for me : )

Playing in the sprinkler in her new two piece : )

No comments:

Post a Comment