Okay, so I don't really NEED a doctor (not yet anyway... still waiting for this baby!!!) but lucky for me, I do now have an official OB/GYN in the fam. My younger sister Jennifer graduated from VCU's Medical School on May 20th and is now officially Dr. Jennifer Pitotti. After decades of school (13 years of public education, 4 years of Pre-Med at UVA, a year of Post-Bacc at VCU, and another 4 years of Medical School!) this was certainly cause for celebration. Obviously the entire immediate family went to Richmond for the ceremony and celebration and quite a few extended family members and friends made the trip as well. Jennifer's best friend Gia even flew in from London to surprise her for the special event. The graduation ceremony was very nice (minus the part where they announced Jennifer as "Kimberly Ann Pitotti"... see the video below, slightly humorous!) and we had a great family dinner afterwards to celebrate. Jen now gets a few weeks of rest and relaxation before heading up to the Bronx where she will begin her residency at Albert Einstein Hospital. Congrats Jen, we are all so proud of you!
Unfortunately, the professor calling the graduates names mistakenly said "Dr. Kimberly Ann Pitotti" Apparently I have another long lost sister named Kimberly.

Proud parents with the doctor

She thinks I might be pregnant...

Addison helping open Aunt Jen's gifts
I like when your posts are about me almost as much as I like when they're about Addison :)
ReplyDelete