Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pink or Blue for Baby #2???

The big news of the day is that we had a quick sonogram at my doctor's appointment and it looks like we are getting another GIRL!! Addison will soon have a little sister! I really do have sympathy for Addison though, I know what she has to look forward to over the next 15 years or so... her little sister stealing her clothes, using her makeup, spying on her and her boyfriend, etc, etc, etc. Trust me, after having three little sisters myself, I know all there is about younger sisters! Scott seems pretty happy with another girl too... I thought he would desperately want that boy, but I think he has relegated himself to the understanding that after the long line of all girls that I come from, he's destined to have a bunch of daughters : P Anyway, stay tuned for more Baby Weaver updates to come... she's due June 17th... only 23 more weeks and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment