Well, I officially became that neurotic mom that entered my kids in a Cutest Kids Photo Contest. I know, I swore I wouldn't be "that mom." But, my kids are pretty cute, so if they can score me a free Kindle Fire or some sweet gift cards (we are poor teachers after all), I'm all about exploiting them in that fashion. So here's where you, our friends and family, come in handy. The contest (sponsored by our local news station) is all online. The kid with the most online votes in one week, will win! Luckily the photos are divided into two categories - Cutest Kid and Beautiful Baby. We have one for both category!! So PLEEEEEEAAAASE take a moment each day to vote for our girls. You can vote once per day, for each of them since they are in different categories. You may be asked to create a Log In the first time you access it, but after the first log in, you should be able to directly access the voting ballots. I have put a direct link to each of the girls voting ballots to the right of our blog page. Thanks so much for taking time each day to vote for the girls!!! And don't worry, I'm so neurotic, I'll be sending a daily reminder each morning to vote : )
No comments:
Post a Comment