Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All About Avery

It's hard to believe, but Avery will be three weeks old tomorrow! So far we have had a very calm and enjoyable three weeks with the new princess. Avery is eating like a champ and for the most part, sleeps pretty well too. She has rarely cried and really seems to be perfectly content just hanging out and checking out the world. I know that now that I'm saying all of this I will probably jinx myself, but we really can't find anything bad to say about the new baby. As you might be able to tell from the pictures, Avery seems to have a little more Pitotti in her than Addison does, (Addison is 99.9% Weaver!) The best part is Avery has blue eyes!! This is a big deal since Scott and his entire family have brown eyes... I pretty much gave in to the fact that I may never get a blue eyed baby, but as of right now her eyes are blue...let's hope they stay that way, (blue eyes are pretty much the calling card of the Pitotti girls) so I needed at least one blue eyed baby. Here are a few recent pictures of Avery : )



No comments:

Post a Comment