Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Break Heat Wave!!!

It was the perfect week for Spring Break! The entire week we had 80+ degrees and a couple of days we even broke 90! This was good news for us since Addison loves being outside. It really doesn't matter what we are doing, she just loves the outdoors. So we spent a lot of time playing with her water table (awesome birthday gift from Ash and Court) and riding in our Radio Flyer wagon (another awesome birthday gift from Granni Frani and Papaw Tater.) We were also able to do a lot of yardwork and add on to our deck so that it wraps around the side of the house so that we now have stairs off the deck. And when I say we, I actually mean Scott and his dad spent a good 3 or 4 days doing all the hard labor. But it looks great and has definitely added a little value to our house. Sorry, I forgot to take before and after pictures of the deck, so I have nothing to share with you. Overall, it was an enjoyable Spring Break. Now we are just counting down the days (41 school days to be exact!) until we are free for Summer Vacation! I've included a few pictures of our Spring Break... enjoy!


Bottoms Up! The girl loves curling up and sleeping with her butt up in the air. What a wacko!

Addison's Easter t-shirt... says "Mom's Good Egg"... what a cutie!

Playing with the water table... Part I.

Part II of the water table. She loved it so much we had to go back out after naptime.

Miller staring down Addison... waiting for her to drop her snack cup so he can swoop in and eat them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment