Well the snow has finally started to slow down a bit here in Roanoke and we've been able to get back to a somewhat normal life the past few days. Scott and I were out of school all week last week except for Friday due to the wintery weather and I hate to even think it, but the weather reports are calling for another little clipper system tonight, bringing us 1 to 3 inches by tomorrow evening. It remains to be seen if we will go to school tomorrow. Please, please, please let us go to school! Whoever thought I'd be begging to go to work? Like I said before, teachers love their snow days, but this is getting a bit ridiculous! But, as it turned out, it was a blessing in disguise that we were out of school most of the week. Addison started to get a little cold on Monday, by Tuesday she was pretty miserable, and on Wednesday she just wasn't our sweet, fun loving baby anymore. So I took her into the doctor thinking something more than just a cold had to be up and BINGO! Her first ear infection! Poor baby was not a happy camper. The doctor put her on amoxicillin and within a day she was back to her perky little curious self.
That's all the news for us here for now. We will keep everyone posted any other snow updates, sick reports, or other news worthy tidbits. We hope everyone has a very Happy Valentine's Day and we would like to send a special wish to my grandmother (Addison's great-grandmother) who's birthday is also today... Happy Birthday and Valentine's Day Grandma Pitotti!!!

Addison's Gran gave her this teddy bear for Valentine's Day.

She loves that bear.

Just trying out a different pose : P

What? I'm just trying to enjoy my cupcake!

Do you like see food? Get it, SEE food! I know, that's pretty lame.

Taste testing the cupcakes that Gran made her.

At breakfast after church, enjoying an orange peel.
No comments:
Post a Comment